Idella is the Business Development Consultant for the Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC). Her responsibilities include curriculum development and training for CTC’s Lean Startup seed funding programs, Ideadvance and SBIR Advance. Idella also directs new program development and outreach activities. Highlights of Idella’s career include:
- Manages curriculum, teaching and administration for Ideadvance Seed fund.
- Manages curriculum and teaching in the SBIR Advance Matching grant program.
- Coached more than 60 teams through Lean Startup programming resulting in product launches including $313K in sales and company reported capital infusion of more than $4M
- Leads CTC Federal and State Technology Grant Partnership initiatives focused on attracting and advancing early stage scientists to create successful SBIR/STTR projects.
- Co-Developed SBIR Ready and SBIR Lab programming.
- Idella earned BS in biology from University of Chicago and a PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology from UW-Madison